Kwame and I have been together for six years and married for a little over two years. After we walked down the isle on September 2, 2007 I left Harlem NYC and moved to Missouri to join my husband while he finished an advanced degree in Engineering Management. We are a military family so it wasn't long before we moved from Missouri to Washington State. Not long after we arrived in Washington we received the most exciting news ... we were expecting a Baby Boateng (Payton Amma was born January 27, 2009 - two days after my 28th birthday)!! Kwame was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of September 2008 so I (and my growing belly) moved back to New Jersey with our family where I am anxiously awaiting the return of my other half. Kwame returned from Iraq at the beginning of September. All three of us have been reunited and currently reside in the beautiful Evergreen State : )
Kwame and I have had some amazing times over the past several years and we are expecting nothing less as we enter parenthood. Welcome to our house ... make yourself comfortable.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh Danielle, she looks just like you!!! She's so cute!
Post a Comment