Let us not forget that we also dog-sat for the cutest little puggle (Miss Denver) and kept her healthy and safe for 9 months while her owner was deployed. I returned Denver to Theresa in October ... it was sad to see her go, but in the 9 months we had her she gained 7 pounds (a growth spurt I swear) and learned how to shake and lay down - quite the accomplishment!





Miss Denver Tran-Boateng
Kwame and I both learned how to cook a few more delectable dishes and actually got a few compliments on our cuisine from guests! We vacationed in Jamaica and Hawaii. Oh, and let me not forget that in this year -2008- we elected the first black President of the United States! All in all we can't complain, we have our health and the support of our family and our friends, but I would be lying if I didn't tell you that we are anxiously awaiting the birth of our daughter in February 2009 (the due date was changed back to Feb 2) and Kwame's return from Iraq in September 2009!

My brother and my sisters on Thanksgiving Day at Kwame's Dad's house in Ossining, NY

I may be 30 weeks but I still got it!!

my youngest brother-in-law pointing to the BABY
So you may be wondering ... what was Kwame doing on Thanksgiving while we were here in Jersey and New York doing the two-step and eating turkey and collard greens ... he was enjoying a 2 gallon tin of Garrett's Popcorn (the best popcorn in the WORLD) ... not too shabby if you ask me!

Kwame's Garrett's Popcorn Ad

3 comments:
I love your updates! You look so cute :-)
Danielle! You look so good lady! Pregnancy looks wonderful on you. Hope you and baby girl are doing and feeling well. We will be on the east coast in a matter of weeks...maybe we can meet your sweet girl when she arrives!!
thanks guys ... you both are far too kind! i'm just trying to keep up with the Pritchards and the Crowes. I hope all is well with you guys. Erin - are you guys moving east? where too?
Post a Comment