and now for the moment you've all been waiting for ... ... ... ...
Baby Boateng is a GIRL ... we think!?!?! I know, I know ... this may sound crazy to some, but according to the ultrasound tech when dealing with baby girls a lot of times one can not be 100% certain. It's certainly easier to determine the baby's sex when the baby is a boy (for obvious reasons). Nonetheless, we are moving forward with the notion that Baby Boateng is a GIRL and we are very excited about this news! I am already picturing pretty pink dresses and ribbons and bows. Kwame emailed me this morning and I think he is freaking out ... he knows that he is in trouble now (I'm sure we are going to have a daddy's little girl on our hands)!

Oh, and how could I forget the most exciting news of all ... it seems like my due date was off by about a week. My new due date is January 24th (big smile)!! You all know what that means ... there is a chance that Baby Boateng could be born on or certainly around my birthday. A little mini Dani ... it doesn't get much better than that!
Till Next Time ...

5 comments:
YAY Danielle! Joelle and Maggie will have a new little playmate. I am so excited for you guys. I am sure Beth would agree that daughters are the best! Hope you are feeling well
Yeah Boatengs! I second Erin's comment...daughters are the best! AND...January 24th is Justin's birthday. That's a great day for your baby girl to be born! Let's just add one more girl to the Army Engineer group :-)
YEAH!!! I am so happy for my cuzzo!!! Let's just make sure you name her Syreeta Jasmin Boateng!!! P.S... your uncle Bobby has a daughter due christmas day... another playmate!!
Dani, I am so excited about Baby Boateng!!! Adjoa and I already have plans to take her shopping!
ohhhhweee world, get ready for the MOST firece & intelligent girl...
Introducing Baby Boateng!!!!
I'll make sure to give her a clothing gift card [only if there was baby Tracy Reese, right?] &
an alphabet book: 'D Is for Drinking Gourd: An African American Alphabet'.
I LOVE IT!
Auntie Sher Sher
Post a Comment