Friday, May 29, 2009

Rice Cereal

So Payton's first attempt at Rice Cereal was this morning.  The doctor told me to start her off with two tablespoons and increase from there.  Hmmmmm ... I'm thinking that maybe we should have started with one teaspoon.  I hope the enjoyment of eating rice cereal grows on her because our first attempt wasn't soo successful.  I think she got more cereal on her bib and in her hair than in her mouth.  It was quite the site to see and lucky for you I recorded it (scratch that - I tried to upload the rice cereal video to blogger twice and both attempts were unsuccessful).  These pictures will have to do until I can work out the technical difficulties.  Bon Appetit!


before her first spoonful


i'm not too sure about this, but i'll give it another whirl ...


enough! enough! enough already!!



4 comments:

Beth Pritchard said...

We used the Bumbo for Joelle's first "real food" feedings too! And yes, it's super frustrating at first but it will get better. Stay strong :-)

The Crowes said...

Maggie has the same bib-but in orange that says I heart cheese!! They are the cutest ones I have seen!! Is she liking the cereal any better now??

HOUSE OF BOATENG said...

i LOVE the bumbo seat!
the rice cereal is getting better ... kinda. she's still not a big fan though.
i love these bibs too. they are so big and they catch everything. i will be getting a few more.

Unknown said...

lol... She's like. "Are you serious? Where is the stuff you eat mumsie?"